Duties and Responsibilities:
Teach assigned courses in Hawaiian language
- Maintain a minimum of one office hour per week for each course taught.
- Prepare course syllabi and reports related to teaching and student progress.
- Work under supervision of division chair in integrating teaching efforts with other instructors in discipline area.
- As needed, work with multi-media presentation, distance education instruction, and teaching at off-campus sites.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline (or significant progress towards Master’s).
- College teaching experience.
To apply: send a c.v. and a letter of application describing how the applicant meets minimum and desirable qualifications to Leilani Basham, Associate Professor of Hawaiian Studies, UHWO (firstname.lastname@example.org).