From: NACME Communications <firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>>
Date: Monday, March 24, 2014 10:00 AM
To: Lois Ricciardi <firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>>
Subject: The NACME Pre-Engineering Scholarship Program deadline is April 1st
[NACME 40th Anniversary Logo]
The NACME Pre-Engineering Scholarship Program recognizes the nation’s highest achieving African American, American Indian, and Latino high school seniors who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership skills, and a commitment to science and engineering as a career goal. Each NACME Pre-Engineering Scholarship winner receives a $2,500 award to be used toward the cost of attendance at a university.
Applicants must be:
* African American, American Indian, or Latino high school graduating seniors;
* U.S. citizens or permanent residents;
* Participants in an Academy of Engineering (a National Academy Foundation national network of career-themed academies) or a pre-college or high school program focused on math, science, and engineering;
* Outstanding academic achievers earning a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA or “B” average;
* Have a preferred combined SAT score of 1650 for critical reading, writing, and math, and a preferred math score of 550; or preferred composite ACT score of 24 and a preferred score from the math section of 24; and
* Admitted into an engineering program as a full-time student. Priority will be given to applicants who have been admitted to a NACME Partner Institution<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=87323433&msgid=1053167&act=THCP&c=386884&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nacme.org%2Fpartner-universities-by-region>.
NACME’s Pre-Engineering Scholarship Application<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=87323433&msgid=1053167&act=THCP&c=386884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fnacme.schoolforms.org%2Fpre-engineering-scholarship-application> is now available. The deadline is April 1, 2014.
If you have any questions, email<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> us.